Monday, November 17, 2014

Never gets old

The best sight to wake up to...
At least, it is if you're like me and have 5 kids to keep happy. Nothing makes kids happier that looking out the window first thing, and seeing snow. 
I love the idea of them sitting in school just bursting with the anticipation of coming home just so they can go roll around in all the fluff. 

And to be honest, the same goes for me.  


Towards the end of the season, I will be ready to see it go, but there is no better feeling than the beginning of winter.



4 comments:

  1. I love the first snow too! It is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information is very important to see, add insight and knowledge. Thank you, I thank the admin who has made a good explanation of this
    Video Diabetes Melitus
    Obat Diabetes Melitus Kering Alami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous pictures !! My daughter's been itching to play in snow! We just need to get some in London haha. We're away from most of December so if we do get snow we probably won't be here for it
    Alex | Blog | Art Blog

    ReplyDelete