Friday, June 27, 2014

Daily Life

We really are "that family"...
Fruits of the boys gardening labor. 
Sunshine on my pretty flowers. 
(that I like to think is Grandpa Neds way of saying "hi" from Heaven)

Naughty kid school. 
Naughty kid school honor student. 
Naughty kid school A+ assignment, rip rear windshield wiper from moms van. 

Naughty kid school assignment #2, decapitate sisters fairy barbie. 

Extra points received for level of tantrum caused by said decapitation...

Naughty kid school students opt out of credit however because, as is customary, nobody did it. 
(notice the look of shock on Nates face, and confilcting finger pointing in the background)








1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love that card addressed to you - so funny! And I love your kids even though I don't really know them :)

    ReplyDelete