Friday, May 23, 2014

Perfect

A look at our day. 
My view this morning. 
Look at that sky! 
There are days when I just go along and exist. And then there are days like today where I stop and gaze and think... do I seriously live here? How was I ever lucky enough to be able to exist in a place so perfect. 
This was one of those days. 
So we did exactly what you're supposed to do on perfect days ...
 we went to the park! 

We parked as much as one can park...but I felt like we had a little more inside that just had to get out. 
So we went to another one. 
This one is the mother of all parks with all of the things that make a park perfect. Our kids call it 
"the ducky park" for obvious reasons, there are ducks there. 
So we said 'hi' to one, and I like to think he appreciated the gesture. 

We headed down the path and took a break to climb a mountain. 
 And everyone knows that the only way down a mountain is to roll...
so roll we did. 

When the rolling was done we continued on and found a family. 

They cooperated by being perfect, just like our perfect day. 

See?
I'm not kidding. 
Beautiful. 
But beauty is best appreciated when it is not just looked at but experienced...
And what better way is there to experience beauty than from a tree? 
So, we climbed one. 

It was a perfect tree for climbing, and it was the perfect tree to hold my three babies all snug while they looked up inside of it. 

Danny said it looked like an umbrella and Claire said it was so pretty she wanted to stay forever. 
All I could think to say was...
me too.  


Come see more perfectin at Imparting Grace.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day and created some wonderful memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lake picture is GORGEOUS. I love when the summer sky is that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally perfect. I love your blog. Fab pics and a happy mom enjoying her kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious moments! I'm glad you had that time together in such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete