Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our last first birthday

Happy Birthday Baby Kate! 

You Love
spaghetti
hugs
waving
bottles
climbing on the bricks
your brothers and sister

You Do Not Love
having things taken away from you
closed baby gates
diaper changes/getting dressed
having your nose wiped
teething

You are a great sleeper, eater, waver, and smiler. 
We could not have been blessed with a sweeter baby. 

I was asked by your father a few weeks ago what we were going to do without a baby in the house...
As long as I have you I will never have to know. 
You may not always be A baby, 
but you will always be OUR baby. 
We love you! 






1 comment:

  1. Aw happy birthday!! My baby will be one soon, too! That year went fast. And probably the #1 thing my baby does NOT like is also getting changed/dressed. She thinks I'm trying to torture her. Anyway, yay for sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete