Thursday, June 6, 2013

Messy babies

Good morning!
First official day of summer vacation is looking to be a good one seeing as how it's raining and Corey is at the firehouse and all. Having 5 small children cooped up all day is always a good time.
At least I've got little projects like this to keep me busy.
I wonder who was in charge of the mess-making this time...
 More evidence.
Could it have been...
Sean?
 Nope...
Danny?
Believe it or not, he too is innocent... 
Maybe we need more evidence. 
Busted. Baby Kate, caught red handed mid-destruction.
The knuckle dimples gave her away.
Babies are the most fun when they are tall enough to grab unsuspecting bowls of cereal off the table. 
She's ashamed of her poor behavior... can't you tell?
Good news is that she's willing to help clean the mess up... 

which makes the process slow and agonizing super quick!
It is going to be one seriously long day. 
At least the kids left the basement looking like this...
they take pride in not being outdone by their baby sister. 


Check out the houses featured here that are not as messy as mine! 


2 comments:

  1. Your babies are so precious! Cherish these moments they grow so fast! I look back now and wonder how I have a 6ft tall boy! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back. Nicole

    ReplyDelete