Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The best kind of rolls

Neck rolls, wrist rolls, thigh rolls... we've got them all! 
(and by we I mean Kate... ok, so maybe I have them too but mine are more disappointing than they are cute) 

I sure do love me a chubby baby. Elbow and knuckle dimples, and squishy little baby behinds stuffed into cute things that we like to take pictures of. 
  See?

 I could do this forever. 

(Clearly she was wearing pants but she found them a bit cumbersome. Who needs pants anyways?)
Ahhhhh, much better. Pretty tough to strike a pose like this when you're sporting ruffled pants! 
Sadly I know there will come a day when she won't want her rolls anymore... but that day is not today! Because today Kate is going to be busy growing bigger and plumper and enjoying every second. 





No comments:

Post a Comment