Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trouble...and trouble jr.

  This is my basil that I have worked really hard to keep alive. 

Someone clearly thought it looked hungry and decided to feed it a few scoops of baby formula. 
I wonder who that someone could have been....
"Danny, were you playing with the baby formula again?"
"Nnnnnnnnnnnnope!"

Right.
(sigh) 


So I tried to remedy the basil but it has grown mold now. Thanks Daniel. 
Good news is he's teaching his little sister how to cause trouble. 


Okay, so I can't actually blame him for her ever growing naughtiness. Unless I'm referring to her munching on a crayon wrapper because, well, he feeds them to her. 


Looks like it's time to replace the lock on the cabinet. 
That I'm pretty sure Dan broke. 
For the second time. 


I want to be annoyed. Okay so I am annoyed. But then I look at their sweet little smiling faces. They break things and cause endless damage to our home. But I would take the damage any day if it means that I get to see the smiles. 



1 comment: