Saturday, March 16, 2013


Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! 

A previous plan of my sister in law and I taking the 3 oldest kids downtown for the parade fell through... meaning I realized that I was crazy for even considering it! 
Instead, I decided we'd have out own party right here. I threw up some decorations after the kids went to bed, made a shepherds pie and some soda bread, and dug out my favorite Gaelic Storm cd's. 
I'm a little sad that my kids won't get to hear the bagpipes first hand just yet, but I am thrilled that we'll get to celebrate the day in the comforts of our own home. 
Less is more? 
Most definitely! 

"May joy and peace surround you,
contentment latch your door, 
and happiness be with you now, 
and bless you evermore!"


2 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! I want to eat shepherd's pie and listen to Gaelic music!! :) Also your baby is so cute learning to stand up!! My baby is not there yet! It's fun to catch those moments. Also, I love your cheap cute little' girl's room! You got some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The pie was tasty and the music provided some good background noise for the kiddie screaming...really, what more can you ask for? ;)

    ReplyDelete