Monday, March 4, 2013

Good morning

 One of the reason why I love my house is the morning view. 


I think it's especially beautiful covered in fresh snow. We moved here a few summers ago and I remember how lucky I felt the first time it snowed when I realized that I get to live here. That that view was mine whenever I wanted it. 


Then, every once in a while, we get tons of ice. This willow tree sparkles like it's made of glass. 
I could stand there and stare at it forever watching it as it glitters in the sunshine. 


Today was one of those mornings. It was gorgeous. So much so that I got my camera out to take a few pictures. 
It would have been a really lovely, peaceful moment... had it not been for my husband calling me a loser for taking nature pictures and the kids running around screaming for oatmeal.
Also, it's March, and beautiful or not all I want is for this snow to get the heck out of here already. 
But I reminded myself that since it is March, it'll be in the high 40's by the end of the week. My husband loves me because I do nerdy things like take pictures of the icy tree. And my kids running around screaming is what makes my life mine... and I sure do love my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment