Friday, February 22, 2013

Grey days

Looking for ways to turn my mood around today. Looking out the window at the grey freezing rain isn't the way to do it. 
Cleaning? Blah. Eating? Sure, another pound will really solve the issue. The kids are at each others throats and to be honest I don't blame them. Anyone is northern Ohio knows what I am talking about here. The late winter mood slump (Seasonal Affective Disorder anyone?)that comes from a whole season of freezing temps, zero sunshine, and gallons of comforting gravy for dinner. 
Nothing would be better for us right now that a huge glass of water and some healthy fresh fruit. I know how unattractive it is to complain, but some days you just need to whine a little. 
Today, undoubtedly, is one of those days. 
Going to make more coffee. 


1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I LOVE finding other moms with lots of kids like I do!! It is nice to know I am not the only crazy one... I think we ARE living the same life, ha ha! I actually can barely type this cause my 2 year old is on my lap being her wild self. I'm excited to peek in on your life :)

    ReplyDelete