Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cabin fever

 As beautiful as I think this is

(and yes, it was just 2 days ago)


I am so ready to look out of my back windows and see blue skies and sunshine.

The kids are bouncing off the walls, or in the case of the boys, running smack into them. 
There's only so much you can do to entertain little kids and the time has definitely come for them to get outside and just run. 
 But we have some time to go. 
Until then, scenes like these are about about all we have going on. 

Nate reading books to Sean. Loving this. 

Water experiments courtesy of the bathroom sink. 
At first this drove me crazy, but I quickly realized that spilled water means cleaned floors. 
Can't argue with that!

Games of peekaboo. And a little snack apparently. 

 This is my new favorite thing. I plan to check it often as a reminder  to myself that time is actually passing. 
Soon enough we'll be seeing these!







5 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine living somewhere where it snowed all the time. Especially with kids. My kids go nuts after just 1 day of monotony...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks like they are having fun with their water experiments. Yes clean floors, if they don't step in it that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from jellies. Right now I have 5 little ones in the living room so I hear you. Spring come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must live near each other! We have too much snow also! Spring cannot come soon enough for me! I'll bet you can't wait to get outside with your little cuties without needing to bundle them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to tell you that I sure love the sunshine here in the tropics. Every now and then I long for a snowy day and a fireplace to warm my toes, but most of the time I love my spoiled warm weather. Glad your kids could come up with a fun activity to pass the time AND clean the floors! Nice. And those crocuses are lovely. Saw some yesterday in a store here & I just cannot imagine they'd live one day outside in this weather. Oh well, sure did look pretty in the store.

    ReplyDelete