Friday, January 4, 2013

Who needs to sleep through the night anyway?



I'm Kate. 
I'm 7mo old and I'm the perfect baby. 
Recently though, I've decided to switch it up by waking up in the middle of the night.
I've decided that anywhere between the hours of 3-5am work best for me. 
I also think it's pretty awesome to scream when I get my diaper changed during said hours. 
Mom thinks it's best to not change me since the screaming will wake up the other kids. 
Apparently changing my leaky diaper crib sheets is a better option. 
Either way I win. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh man, the hardest part of babies for me was the lack of sleep at night. I'm sorry! But I will say, when I look at that sweet face...I WANT ONE! Perhaps you do not want me to say that as it really doesn't help, but what a doll. Hang in there, I hope you are at least locking yourself in your room for a nap! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no naps coming my way for about 10 more years! But I am happy to report that Kate is back t hr sleepy perfection and snoozing soundly until at least 7am.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I remember those days! That middle of the night wake up call is the worst. Hope she get her schedule back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete