Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The best Tuesday ever

We're back! The sickness is finally on the outs with baby Kate being on the last few days of her prescription. Our weather is oddly warm so these windows are getting cracked and we're filling this house with some clean air today. My tree is up and sparkling, I have finally worked up the courage to try a -made from scratch- bread recipe I found, and this is the week I'm taking my Gran to a fun Christmas dinner... Happiness has returned! Danny exploded a whole tub of yogurt this morning and it didn't even phase me. Feel free to tap into my flow of positivity in case you're in need, because to be honest it'll probably last about 2hrs. Off to do some overdue cleaning and set up my manger in the dining room to some blaring holiday music. I love Christmas!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment