Friday, December 14, 2012

One of THOSE days...again

It was brought to my attention by a dear friend last night that my blog writings and I sound like 2 totally different people. Well this was a quote from one of my dear lovelies this morning that will undoubtedly set the tone for my day...it's going to be a long FUN one, I can just feel it...

"You better call Santa and tell him to keep ALL my presents because I'm being BAD today! ALL DAY LONG! That's how I'm being and I don't even care at all!" 

I did manage to remember Nates pajama day at school today, ok ok, so he remembered it and reminded me. But I'll take it, since I forgot all about Seans yesterday. I made a crack about forgetting his pj's to snooty mom #1 when picking him up yesterday to which she responded "yeah, sometimes people do that" without the slightest crack of a smile. Notice she didn't say I, because don't you know, snooty mom #1 would never ever do such an unthinkable thing. But surely someone somewhere must make mistakes like that. Darn me for having 6 kids to look after and allowing said forgetfulness to slice yet another irreplaceable chunk out of my little boys childhood! 

How's that for "real", doesn't it just scream Christmas cheer? Thinking I need some more coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment