Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Conversations with Claire

"Me is a princess and there's a mean queen who's gonna fire the boys with a dinosaur! Then me is gonna find the dinosaur egg and me is gonna make breakfast for you."

"Mommy, you is my best friend and baby Kate is my best friend and dem boys is stinky."

"Me help you clean up and den me dance like a pretty pink princess! Dance with me Danny, DANCE!!"

"Baby Kate is got puke on her sleeve. Dat is too nasty."

"Me give baby Kate dem blocks to play with and me gonna spank Dannys butt for taking dem blocks away from her!"

"Me is in da bafroom Danny! Get outta here you bad boy!"

"Me want some apples! Me wanna watch No White! Me want apples and No White and a pretty pink birthday party! Mommy pleeeeeeeeeease gimme apples and No White and a paaaaaaaaaarty pleeeeease!!!!! Oh my gosh me is staaaaaaaaaarvin Mommy...wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!

    She is too much! She reminds me of my own high-maintenance little girl :)

    ReplyDelete