Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grateful

I feel like with Thanksgiving coming (so soon already!) I owe it to myself and to my family to remind myself how wonderful and full of blessings my life is. What am I grateful for today?


That today I found the patience to not let this bother me. 


That I was able to recognize that with the chilly weather, the kids aren't getting out as much and they need to burn off energy somehow. 


And best of all, this entertained them long enough to allow me to get some MUCH NEEDED work done on the ever growing laundry pile!


2 comments:

  1. I have five kiddos too! My oldest was 7 when my fifth was born :). Now following from the hop, would love a follow back.

    www.cumminslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going through the same thing lately and I was thinking that it might be that they are stuck inside since it's so cold out. Except my son is determined to break something every day. Today he pulled my computer off of the stand when I wasn't looking. It's days like this that I miss summer lol

    sweepingmama.com

    ReplyDelete