Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We love our baby sister

Baby Kate is 4 months old now and has officially been accepted into that family by her older brothers and sister. My most favorite thing about having all these kiddos is watching them interact with each other. They all take turns caring for her and making her laugh and nothing makes me more proud. Baby Kate has adjusted nicely to the noise and chaos of the house and is the only other child I can hold without Dan slipping into a jealous rage- that's really saying something! She's happy when she's awake and I'm pretty sure she could sleep through nuclear war thanks to the constant kid stampede that we live with. She's had a few close calls with all the craziness that goes on here, but she will grow to love it... as we all do! 









1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the bouncy chair? So fun, I can hardly keep my youngest from constantly wanting to sit on the baby in the bouncy chair or my oldest from wanting to sit on it and break it...:-) What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete