Friday, October 5, 2012

Snotty Slacker

I've been slacking with my blogging. I have a really good excuse though- my computer broke! Also, everyone in the house (myself included) has been sick-ish for a few weeks now. I blame school, the boys bring home germs that just love this house and will now circulate continuously until March. That means I spend a ton of time scrubbing snot off the couch. Yum huh? 
(sigh) 
Off to moisturize the kitchen floor...i.e. clean up the Jergens original scent dry skin moisturizer that Dan just squirted all over the kitchen as I stood here writing this! grrrrrrr! 


1 comment:

  1. Love it. Just found your blog through the blog hop and I am currently sitting next to a dried puddle of spilled milk on the couch and trying to work up the strength to mop the kitchen floor after the chaos that was dinner. Yay motherhood! {http://sugarsnips.com/}

    ReplyDelete