Thursday, October 25, 2012

How do you like them apples?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away right? Well what about 3lbs. a day? Because that's about how many my kids go through each and every day. I have been keeping track and they are averaging at least 8 apples a day. EIGHT. What do I say to them as they are gorging themselves silly? Not a single word... they're apples, not Doritos. Gorge away little piggies! In the meantime, looks like I need to go to the store seeing as how they've plowed through this 3lb. bag AND half of the other one in less that 24hrs. 




2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your apples? My kids love fruit and I find it easy to keep it in stock during the summer when it is cheap but it gets so expensive during the winter! Good for you though! I don't like to deny my kids either especially when they want something good for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to tell you I get them at the super cute orchard we have right down the street but the real answer is Giant Eagle. Shocking, I know :) It's expensive all year! That silly little bag is $5...$5 a day minimum on apples for crying out loud!

      Delete