Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween!! 


I love that my kids are all still young enough to allow me to make them wear whatever I think is cute. 


Also, with 5 kids there is virtually no costume that I will not have had the pleasure of experiencing once my Halloweening days are over. 


I love that I can "sample" their candy treasures once they go to bed, and then claim ignorance when they question why their stash is smaller. 
I also love that our city finally agreed to postpone trick-or-treating until Sunday due to this darn storm that refuses to relent!


So happy Halloween to everyone. May you all have a wonderfully sugar laced, fun filled, and tantrum free night! 

(I cannot wait to see all my little buddies dressed as the best crime fighting team ever to assemble in the northeast Ohio area! Lookout neighborhood! )



2 comments:

  1. We also love Halloween... :)
    You have some awesome shots here, the kids look adorable.
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up via our hop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Happy Halloween to you and your family too!
    This halloween was bittersweet for us..as the kids were all old enough to go by themselves...wow...the first time in 24 years!! so as they say is true..enjoy your kids while they are young!!
    the lion outfit lasted 15 years!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete