Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Friendship Swap

This year I participated in a Fall Friendship Swap that I came across while doing some reading on Vignettes. You throw your name in and get paired up with a fellow blogger, then you each send one another a package full of fall themed goodies...How fun, right? Well I sure thought so! So thank you so very much to my Friendship swapper buddy Kristen from the MRS. & the MOMMA for the wonderful experience and all of the fun fall treats! 


Came home from driving Sean to preschool and it was like Christmas morning! 


Pretty sure I let out a little squeal when I opened the mystery box. 


Gorgeous fall hand towel, matches my kitchen perfectly! 


Pretty embroidered fall decoration that is now living on my bathroom wall. 


Cookie cutters...perfect!


Loving the color.


Last but not least... can't have Halloween without these well known treats!  (my kids say thank you!)

So once again, THANK YOU to my new blogger buddy Kristen! Your surprises made my favorite season all that much better! 




8 comments:

  1. It was so fun doing this! You're gifts were amazing and I'm so greatful to have "met" you. I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You have five under five, well I am on my way I feel like, I have three under three--until Sunday when my oldest turns three! Anyway, I am so glad to have found your site...I was in the swap to and had to check out everyone else's boxes!!! You are a super mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the little fall towel, and how creative to think to put fall colored nail polish inside! I received a beautiful wreath and love it :) I love this fall swap idea! Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog thru the naptime review mom's monday mingle and now follow thru gfc. thanks, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embroidered picture is so awesome! I totally want to steal it from you.

    I loved the fall swap! I hope Kristin hosts it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally squealed when my box came too! I went running inside shouting "It's here! It's here!" My husband was a little confused, but then understood. :) What a cute box of wonderful goodies! Yay for Fall Friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful box! That nail polish is the perfect fall neutral, don't you think? And the embroidery picture frame??? Too cute for words! I'm so glad you enjoyed participating :-). Thanks for joining in the fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't this swap such a fun idea?? That is my very favorite nail color for fall!

    ReplyDelete