Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blahhhhhhh

Things I am tired of:

1. Cleaning the kitchen

2. Boys missing socks

3. Danny spilling things

4. Making dinner...and lunch... and I guess breakfast too.

5. Waking up with a headache because my children are unnaturally    loud

6. Dealing with the unholy clutter that has descended upon our house

7. The weird smell I can't locate somewhere between the kitchen and living room

8. Dora/Diego

9. Baby spit up

10. My refusal to accept that school lunches MUST be made the night before in order to not ruin my already too busy morning


3 comments:

  1. awwww I hear you you are a super mom!!!I admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, I hear you and I've only got two of them! I told my hubby the other day that the only thing I wanted for christmas was for Molly maid to come one day and clean my house. Ive got the straightening up down, but then when it comes time to wash floors, vaccum stairs, get handprints off of everything, I just cant seem to get it all done! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you!
    I'm tired of : 1.) Loud unruly kids (when their grandparents go out with us, which is unfortunately, often.)
    2.) My kids complaining when they have to do school work (I homeschool so I always have to keep them motivated.)
    3.) LAUNDRY!!!!
    4.) Just feeling like there's never enough money to cover everything (although, God does bless our family and give us everything we need and then some.)

    So, even though I may get sick of those things, in a twisted messed up way, those are also things I'm grateful for too.

    ReplyDelete