Friday, September 14, 2012

Stress free bodily functions

Ever hear a Mom say that she doesn't even have time to use the bathroom? Like everyone else who hasn't experienced it, I always thought "oh come on!"..... and then they came along. A run to the restroom often results in some sort of disaster, sometimes it's a mini-disaster while other times it's a disaster of biblical proportions. And I'm not talking a half hour husband quality bathroom camp out, I'm referring to the mad dash in and out in 2 minutes or less. This disaster was mini... but still....STILL (picture me, faded sweat pants and all, saying that with angry gritted teeth)....I know that I am going to miss a million things when my kiddos are grown and out of the house. This is not one of them. Deep breath, ahhhh. A peaceful trip to the restroom, let's all just sit back and imagine



This room was spotless prior to my unscheduled (gasp, the nerve of me- I usually only go at nap time) trip to the restroom. What you can't see is that Dan has unloaded an entire, newly refilled, wipes container and sprinkled them all over the other room.... grrrrrrrr!


9 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! Believe me...I DREAM of going to the bathroom by myself and without incident. Pretty sad right! It must be a boy thing 'cause the wipes are an eveny here too! This morning my little monster decided to wash the bathroom {by that iI mean floors, walls an all}!!! In about 11/2 minutes, there was a puddle the sizr of a small pond on the floor and the walls were sprayed! Such fun, never a dull moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a funny and completely true post :) New follower from the Weekend Blog Hop too! Hope you can follow back as well :) Have an excellent day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just when I think that having kiddos couldn't get any harder!

    Good luck on your bathroom breaks :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! I so feel your pain! Only I wish I could run to the potty alone! My potty breaks normally consist of being joined by a 2 year old & a dog! Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood! ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Weekend Blog Walk! New follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness found you through the weekend blog hop. LOL. I know all about this. I do not think I have a peace in going to the bathroom in forever. And the great thing is the oh so peaceful picture you too. You can even hear the, "Who me?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I know the feeling either they are tearing up while I am in the bathroom or following me!! I have four so sometimes its a mixture of both. I am hopping to your blog from the weekend blog walk. I am also your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With 5 in 5, there is no way you get a bathroom break! Looking forward to reading more abuot your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys! Glad to know I'm not the only one with constant potty drama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I found you on the Blog Hop and am now a new follower. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and on Pinterest. I follow back all my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete