Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Seeing red


Notice the red on my thumb and ring finger? Betcha want to know where that came from huh.... well, I'll end the suspense. Sean (I know, you were waiting for me to say Dan weren't you?) found, and then proceeded to squirt AN ENTIRE SMALL BOTTLE OF RED FOOD COLORING all over the kitchen pantry. Epic mess. Why didn't I take a picture of it? Because as soon as I saw it I passed out from having a stroke because we have very light tile... then turned in to a cleaning tornado for fear of staining. I am left with the aftermath of pink fingers. Thanks goodness I woke up to spilled liquid laundry detergent. Don't know what I would do if I didn't meet my mess quota for the day! 


2 comments:

  1. I've been there also Sarah. I wish I could say it gets easier as they get older but it doesn't ;) lol

    Sorry it took me so long to get over here. You linked up at my Social LinkUp a couple weeks ago. I'm now following you though. Hope you have a great week.

    Bonnie @ www.alittleunhinged.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! funny because it didn't happen to me (today anyways!)

    New follower :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete