Monday, September 10, 2012

Our soundtrack

Things overheard around here in the past few days ...

"There's a shark on the farm homie, deal with it"    Corey  

"You smell like oatmeal."   Nate 

"Good job buddy, cover and run, cover and run!"   Corey 

"Oh my gosh! Dannys eating something out of the garbage!"   Sean 

"Claire move, I'm playing with the real Mom. The Mom that's over there!"   Sean 

"Me smell somepin stinky."   Claire 

"Is nobody gonna play with me? For real?"    Sean 

"Mine unicorn is playin a dinosaur game. Tweet tweet!"   Claire

"You're making this difficult you rotten boy!"   Nate

"Could you let baby Kate know that I'm gonna be making loud noise?"    Sean 

"You can't see me now you potty face!"    Claire

"Come get it sally pants!"    Nate 



3 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for making me laugh this morning. Your kiddos are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so cute...

    New follower from TTWFI GFC hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can ;) Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. Love for you to link up.
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL!!!!
    Bless your heart! I have 5 kids, too... But I had 3 in 3 yrs and then waited a while before adding the other 2. ;) But I can say that your house sounds just as crazy as mine! LOL
    I found you through Follow Me Wednesday Linky Party and I will now be a follower!!

    ReplyDelete