Thursday, September 13, 2012

For the love of crafting

So I got out most of my fall decorations a few weeks ago. I have been staring at my empty wall wondering why it has felt so empty...then I remembered my beloved wreath! How could I forget?! Occasionally, when the kids go to bed and I've had an especially miserable day, I make things to calm myself down. I love crafting, but have NO time to do any of it anymore. Only every once in a while do I actually complete a project. This wreath is one of those every once in a while projects, whipped up in about an hour before I collapsed into my unmade bed. It's triumphant return has made me happy, and reminded me that perhaps it might be time for another project soon! 




3 comments:

  1. I keep trying to read your post, but I can't get over the "five in five". I've had 3 in four, and that's my limit. I commend you for sure. And your kiddos are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through the weekend blog walk! I'm your newest follower and look forward to connecting with you!

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that this was featured from the Weekend Wonders party! Come grab a button you'd like, you can find it here

    http://thethriftinessmiss.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekend-wonders-7-features.html#.UFo78I2PW_E

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete