Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So long old friend

I knew this day would come, I just hoped it wouldn't be this soon. 

R.I.P. old friend, it's been a good run and you have served well. 



Dan can climb over the baby gate. The big boys have been able to climb over for about a year, but they are old enough to know not to play in the toilet (most of the time). Danny however, cannot be trusted. Alas, there is no stopping him, and to prevent injury my beloved gate had to be removed. If I were the house, I would feel naked and exposed. Vulnerable to the 4 little predators whos only mission in life was to color on me with non-washable markers and unscrew all the doorstops. The kids can run around at will now... It's every man...er... I mean drywall surface and dresser drawer, for himself. God speed dear house, my thoughts are with you during this difficult time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment