Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gross

Conversation with Sean- 

"Mom, I REALLY need a drink of water...BAD"
"Ok, are you alright?"
"Yeah Mom, I'm fine. But maybe I just ate something."
"What did you eat?"
"A little pink ball"
"What was it?"
"Um, I don't know, but it was DISGUSTING!" 
  (sounds like 'DITHGUTHTIN')
"Where did you get it?"
"It was on the floor."
"Sean, what was it, was it even food?"
"Um, it was kinda like food, except it was DISGUSTING!"
"Are there anymore? Sean I need to know what you ate."
"Yeah Mom, there were 2 of the little pink balls."
"Can I see it?"
"Mom, maybe I ate it. It was DISGUSTING!"
"SEAN! You ate 2?!"
"Mom, listen, (picture a 4yr old with a lisp trying to be all matter of fact) the first little pink ball was SO DISGUSTING. So, I thought maybe the other one would be better. But, it was even worser!"


No comments:

Post a Comment