Friday, August 17, 2012

Fruit Snacks and Sharing

Sean- "Yay!! I found fruit snacks!!"
Me- "Um, where'd you get those from?"
Sean- "Oh just from under the cushion mom, I didn't even steal   them"
Me- "That's gross buddy, go throw those away"
Sean- "Mom, it's wrong to waste food! Come over here Dan, I have fruit snacks!"
Me- "Sean, please don't feed the yucky fruit snacks to Danny"
Sean- "Mom they're fine, I just have to pick off the hair and crunchy stuff." 

I've been trying to tell myself lately that there's a positive side to everything. Pro in this scenario is that Sean shared with his baby brother without being forced to do so. Con is that what he opted to share was a collection of nasty old fruit snacks who had been living in the couch for God knows how long. Either way, I'll take it! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love hearing your stories. Tell them about the day Sean climbed the tree! That's the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day he'll learn that the 5 second rule does actually apply to fruit snacks, as hard as that might be to comprehend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts really make me laugh! Love reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete